Friday, December 10, 2010

Life Upside Down: 3 months in - December 3, 2010

This month's focal point has been the therapy I've been taking. Not much else has changed or happened. In the passed five weeks I've become accustomed to the shots and the need to rotate the injection sites. I have a day planner from the company to help with that. All this has slipped into a status quo. It all seems to fit into life here. We have always been time minded. Certain things need to happen at certain times and there is no getting away from that. Oh, I suppose we could forget these things and we oft times have. It doesn't bode well for any of us when that happens. So, we try not to do that. As I may have mentioned before, we have tried to keep life calm for G's sake for years. Now that type of life style works for me as well. I use to call it being "nailed to the carpet" and tho' I still hate it at times I'm realizing that it is probably for the best.
There may be a couple things that have a medicine connection. I'm waiting to see if they are actual side effects. Maybe it's just the cold weather. I do usually have dry skin this time of year but, to this degree? I've also have some toe trouble. If it is side effects I am hoping the good I'm getting will out weight the bad.
So on we trudge in the upside down-ess. That's what this passed month has been. The hymn "In Heavenly Love Abiding" has been the anthem. I love that Our Lord reminds us of His truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment