Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Timely Word

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:4-8


During times of stress, sorrow, or unspoken cares, we can find in God's Word a timely word to help us find our footing. A Word to help us in a troubled time. A Word to ease our hearts.
I often find my way to my Bible and try to remember to hide some precious jewels of Scripture in my heart.
For the past few weeks this Scripture has been weaving it's way through my heart and mind. I thought that today I would post it. Praying that it may also be a timely Word to those who visit here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment